Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bad hair day . Too Bad!!

Owww~ had my bad hair day today..Wake up early in da moring doing nothing..Rghh >.< Sleep too much ? Nope.I just sleep 10 or 11hours in 1day.Normaly i had my nap at every evening,but now dy control.Mostly Spend my time sms with my hubby( but he still complain i always late reply him Blekk =P ) and walk here walk there & Many more to past my bored day by day. Today felt my hair colour is so damn ugly,So i decide to dye my hair with NATRUAL BLEACH COLOUR.The result still ok,quite bright..Like it.Teehees` =B

                        The result after dyed.Room too dark,so cant really c the real effect..
                      
Just now i ask my hubby to come my house.But he not dare to came in,bcoz of my FIERCE GRANDMA wahaha..So we just chat at outside my house & exchange back our phone. Dear helped me to dl new iphone version,nice nice & also my fav game XOXO.. Love u ♥ ... Daddy called me and ask me to go kl by myself..Sad ~ so, i will go kl v flight alone on 29th.. Shop for CNY shirt....Din even get any shirt yet. . .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment